Thursday, June 23, 2005

Can I stomach Crossroads?

I am watching Crossroads on Mtv for lack of anything else to watch and until I cannot stomach it any longer.

8:02 BS (Lucy) is dancing around in her tank top and boy underpants while singing to a Madonna song.

8:04 BS's dad just said she is the valedictorian. I don't find that believable.

8:07 BS is crying because she wasted her high school years studying. She never went to a football game, never stayed out late, etc.

8:08 BS is now mope-ing around at some party they are attending. So far in the movie BS has had 2 confrontations with nasty popular girls.

8:09 I have had all I can take. Time to flip the channel. OOOOh, oooh! I just found The Core again on Showtime! And as we know from a previous post, I do enjoy my ridiculous disaster movies.

No comments: