Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Only The Lonely...

I have the night to myself, CK is out of town. I feel like I should be doing something exciting or wild, being suddenly single. I am almost let down with myself for not. Tonight was my final for the previously mentioned class I am taking. I am wrapping up my evening by blogging (obviously), sharing fat-free pretzels and hummus with the dog, watching CSI, and maybe - just maybe - I will Dance Dance Revolution for a little while. I have become so boring...

On another note, I recently downloaded Mozilla Firefox as an alternate web browser. I am finding it quite nice and highly recommend it. I am finding that I have far less spyware that gets installed. Granted, I don't go to "questionable" sites, but none-the-less, my 4 spyware detectors are coming up dry where they used to come up with 6-10 on every run.

I am off to dance...

No comments: