Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Confession

I am sitting here watching "The Core" for the third time on Showtime. I hate to admit that the first two times I secretly enjoyed it. As I stopped channel surfing to watch it again for a few moments, it took 5 minutes to figure out if it was a skit making fun of the movie or the actual movie. The voices seemed dubbed and the acting melodramatic.

I am still secretly enjoying it (big-budget disaster films are my secret delight - I watched Dante's Peak the other day for the billionth time - and still cried at the end), but if CK comes up the stairs I will quickly click away from it and deny watching it again.

Hillary Swank just knicked a "diamond the size of Rhode Island" so I better pay attention so I can hold my breath for the cast!

Until later...

No comments: