Monday, April 25, 2005

Dancing Queen

Yesterday CK and I purchased Dance Dance Revolution. The thought was that this will be a fun way for us to get out of the recliners and actually exercise. And boy-oh-boy were we correct.

So... I have zero - and I mean zero - rhythm and coordination. I have trouble Sweatin' to the Oldies. I also have a strong anti-humiliation drive. After attempting a few steps with CK in the room I had to ask him to go downstairs and play on his computer for a half hour. Now, alone in the room with a VERY perplexed dog, I begin the tutorial. I actually am enjoying this.

I finished tutorials 1 and 2 and played a game (passing all 3 rounds with a D). By now I am Sweatin like the oldie that I am (30) and I have to admit, this will be much easier to do and enjoy than Yoga for Dummies (bought it and did it once) or Walk Away the Pounds (bought it and did it twice).

I'll let you know if I Dance Dance on a regular basis. Maybe I have found a workout I can enjoy!

No comments: