Friday, July 28, 2006

You won't like me when I'm angry.

This is what happens when you take one dog for a ride in the car and leave the other one at home. (Your reasoning may have been sound - the puppy will get to go later when he goes to the vet, so Booker deserves a ride also; however, the puppy did not see it that way.)

Note the bent crate on the bottom and the right side.
P7280031


Note the deep wounds on the door.
P7280035

Note the luck that he didn't get electrocuted.
P7280032

The bright side:
He didn't shred a 2'x2' section of carpet (as Booker did upon escape one time).
We are no longer renting so he didn't cost us our $700 deposit.
Replacement doors are less than $50.00 and I know how to hang them.
The puppy still had the E-collar on, so the damage was less than it could have been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cute little puppy did all THAT? I don't believe it!

I can just see him busting out of his crate and then tearing through the house, all "HULK MAD!"