Monday, July 17, 2006

Pool of Shame NO LONGER.

I came home from work today sweating and looking forward to floating in my yellow Pool of Shame for a few hours. I released the hounds and went over to the pool to skim the top and HOLY COW! The PoS is almost clear! It had been better since the partial drain and refill, but we've just been swimming in it yellow because my theory was, "it is cleaner than swimming in a fish excrement filled lake".

Perhaps it is the boiling that helped. The temperature outside has been above 90 for the last 3 or 4 days. The pool temp last night was 87 degrees. Today the water is 90 degrees on the nose.

Well, I am off to float in my almost clear pool. Just pool, the shame is gone.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Sure it looks better now, but the water from the pool can no longer be used to cure anemia.

Anonymous said...

You know the pool water is safe if the microbiologist in the house says it's ok for swimming!

Our yard is big enough to house, perhaps, a small Mr. Turtle pool. So I'll be that kid standing at your fence, waiting to be invited over for a dip!