Saturday, July 22, 2006

The prisoner wishes to say a word... ... ... FREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Yesterday morning I dropped the puppy off at the vets office for some surgeries. He is getting neutered, having his 3 rear dew claws removed, and being microchipped.

I do miss him and find myself bolting upright in my recliner thinking, "where's the puppy, what is he stealing, destroying, eating, etc" and realizing that the calm I am experiencing is what it was like before we adopted him. Mr. Booker looks for him a bit, but is also content to sleep on the recliner or couch without being pounced on. Mr. B also got to chew on one of his bones for as long as he wanted without having The Chew boldly walk up and snatch it right out of his mouth.

Mr. Booker is reverting back to the "devil dog" a little now that the "most devious devil dog" is not around for a few days, but who can blame him. He feels the same way I do...

FREEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee! I love how he can be eighty trillion pounds and still referred to as 'the puppy.' Our cats are all still kittens. Even the ginormous hoss of a fifteen-pound Monster of Torture and Lately, Sneezing.

Hope everything goes well for Chewie! :)