Monday, May 16, 2005

The Hunt, Llama, Yoda, and The Dog

Not much to blog about recently. Last weekend we went to 4 different stores looking for a Dirt Devil #9 belt so I could vaccum the piles of dog hair deposited daily by Booker The Dog. Never found the belts, but I did find a 6 inch llama at World Market. I by no means needed the llama but felt compelled to spend $13 on an item that said "Not a toy" on the label. It sits on our TV watching us right now.

Along with the belt hunt, CK has felt compelled to get a mini Yoda figurine from Burger King. Three kids meals later (each - over the course of 3 days)he finally got his mini Yoda (who does flips) tonight. When he asked the lady if they had Yoda tonight, she looked at him and said, flustered, "I...I have no idea what you are taling about." She looked around frantically and after she didn't understand his explanation she looked for a pictoral overview of all the toys so he could point to the one he wanted. She was more amused than annoyed. My question. WHO DOESN'T know who Yoda is!?

I have no comments on Booker The Dog, that will come another day. I just wanted to share some pictures. :) Enjoy.

No comments: