Friday, July 15, 2005

I've turned into one of those people...

who order from HSN. I was trying to wake up yesterday and surfing the morning news when I passed the Home Shopping Network. On the screen was this man cutting glass, tile, marble, and much more with little or no effort.

Why sould I care? Because I spent the forth of July weekend cutting 100 tiny 1.5 inch eight sided mirrors for an order. While it wasn't too difficult, it looked much easier with his special tool. So, I ordered it yesterday. Will it exceed my expectations? Probably not. Will it meet my expectations? Probably not. Does it hurt to spend $20 to try it out? Probably not.

2 comments:

Craig said...

It may not hurt to try it out, but you must prepare yourself, because you will be mocked. Oh, how you shall be mocked!

Becki said...

Yay. I always want to order gadgets from television. Usually I though my debit card far away from me to resist. I'm prepared to live vicariously through you.