Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meme x 5

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Getting ready to get married in a couple weeks.
2. Making my wedding dress and my sisters bridesmaid dress.
3. Baking many, many layers of French vanilla cake
4. Putting together all the flower arrangements.
5. Still working full time and going to classes full time at NMSU.


Five things on my To-Do list today:

1. Laundry (today is blue day).
2. Cull the carrots in the garden (way too many in the space).
3. Mow the lawn.
4. Stain/paint 74 miniature frames.
5. Lament the fact that I am unable to pre-order Wii Fit anywhere online and I'll just have to wait until next Wednesday and see if it's in stock anywhere.


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Buy my sister a "green" graystone in Chicago.
2. Own a vineyard.
3. Set up a dog rescue.
4. Visit friends and family more often.
5. Build a "green" house that functions "off the grid".


Five of my bad habits:

1. Nail biting.
2. Picking at my psoriasis.
3. Lazy.
4. Apparently I am nearly perfect because I can't think of anything else.
5. ?


Five places I've lived:

1. Madison, WI
2. Kenosha, WI
3. Las Cruces, NM
4. Rantoul, IL
5. Portage, MI


Five jobs I've had:

1. Sandwich Artist at Subway.
2. Bugs Bunny Land attendant at Six Flags Great America.
3. Library aide.
4. Cricket (chirp, chirp) sales.
5. Webmaster.

Five books I've recently read:

1. The Time Traveler's Wife
2. Schuyler's Monster
3. Zen Cart
4. Do blogs count?
5. National Geographic and Bon Appetit


Five people I'm going to tag:

None. I'm not saddling someone with the list. Do it if you want. Don't if you don't want.

No comments: