Monday, April 02, 2007

I curse thee, McD!

Today I requested a mocha from McDonald's for lunch. Their coffee machine was broken...again. It has been broken at least 3 times a month for the last 3 months. In addition, my co-worker tried to get ice cream for her kids yesterday at the same McD's - also broken. I'm very disgruntled.

To make me even more irritated, when I drove past the same McD after dropping off Craig at work after lunch, their message board (the red dot ones that change every few second, what are those called?) had "Need a little pick-me-up? Grab a mocha". Well, I would, IF YOUR MACHINE WAS WORKING!!!

If your machine is broken, do you want to advertise something that isn't available? Take it off your sign.

1 comment:

crse said...

sister i feel that pain. My mcds is famous for broken credit card machines and the shake machine "being cleaned right now". Of course they dont have a big sign in front taunting me with what they dont have!