Friday, September 15, 2006

Sigh.

Last night was a long night. I had two 20 oz Coke Zeros during the day at work so, of course, I couldn't fall asleep. I stayed up until 1:00 am and watched the Jay Leno Show for the first time in 5 years since moving to the Eastern time zone. What happened to his hair!?

This morning I got up at 7:30 when Craig left for work because the dogs were up. I immediately sent them outside to play. It's cool and moist - maybe they'll stay out all day?

About 30 minutes ago, however, I heard the sudden rush of water! Huh? I got up and walked towards the sound which was leading me out to the back yard. I open the back door and discover The Chew dancing in the spray of the spigot - which he turned on. Sigh.

In come the dogs. They rush thru the kitchen and roar into the living room and commence to "bear fight". They are standing on hind legs, swatting at each other with their front legs, mouths open, teeth cracking together, grunting. Sigh.

Out go the dogs. I am again sitting on my recliner resting my eyes. I now hear a tap, tap, tap on a window. Wha?! I open my eyes to find The Chew head in the bathroom window! This might not be a big deal, if the window were not over 5 feet up from the ground. He is STANDING on the air conditioner stretching over to the window so he can look in. I frantically look for the camera which we keep pretty handy. I miss my chance. He is gone from the window. I go into the kitchen to peek out the window to see where he has gone.

P9150271
Originally uploaded by arbitraryviews.

This is what I found. Note the wet pavement. Note the bricks thrown from the "garden". Not the A/C which he stands on. Sigh.

A side note. The Black Eyed Peas are "performing" on the Today Show right now. While their music is catchy on the radio, they are a horror show to watch live. Cringe, now Fergi is "performing".

Must go. His Highness The Chew is rioting on the back door. In the come. (only to be sent right back out when they riot in the house). Sigh.

No comments: