Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Has it really been a month?

Wow, how time flies. I haven't dumped the blog, I've just been quite busy. Not that it matters, since only about 5 people read this anyway (and 4 are relatives).

What's keeping me busy?

1.) Frame orders. I've been working on another order of 300.
2.) My real job. Selling bugs takes time.
3.) We are buying a house (my exciting news from a previous post). It is closer to work for both of us and Mr. B will have his own fenced yard to low-butt-run to his heart's desire.
4.) Relating to #3, I am trying to get the house packed. We move in less than a month and I refuse to procrastinate until the last minute (like I normally do).

I'll try to keep on top of my musings for my loyal fans. :)

1 comment:

Laziest Girl said...

Hey - that's great news. No more having to nag a landlord when nature decides to punish your roof. Now it's all your problem!